RED REPORT – October 2019
Middle TN Home/Condo Sales Report 3rd Quarter 2019 Issue.
October 2019 vs October 2018
- Closing Volume = 10.7% higher
- Average Closed Prices = 3.2% higher
- Pending Volume = 30.4% higher
- October sales are quite a bit higher than last year’s October.
- Prices continue to edge higher with an average of $401,610.
- Pendings (new contracts) are very strong again as lower mortgage rates continue to entice buyers.
- These numbers are for Davidson, Rutherford, Williamson and Wilson counties combined.
We look forward to seeing everyone at the SOLD OUT Economic/Housing Forecast November 18th.
The monthly report is just a simple comparison of the most recent completed month to the same month last year. The quarterly reports will be a more detailed report looking at year to date, same period year to year and quarter to quarter comparisons. We are also including all single family and condo sales in all our reports going forward. The quarterly reports tell a better story of the the big picture of what’s really going on in the market. The monthly look if just snapshot of a small window. The monthly and quarterly Red reports include Davidson, Rutherford, Williamson and Wilson Counties.
1574 Medical Center Pkwy
Murfreesboro, TN 37129