Meet John Goodman with Red Realty!
John Goodman has been a leading Realtor and community leader in Rutherford County for the past 23 years. Unlike many Realtors, Goodman has been with one area real estate company since he joined the industry…until he joined RED. Goodman’s personal and professional accomplishments include:
- Partner, Vice President, Red Realty
- Recipient of the Pearl Award
- Lifelong member of the Million Dollar Sales Club
- #1 Realtor in Rutherford County, Daily News Journal, 1997, 2001
- One of the youngest real estate agents in the region to be awarded the GRI designation
- Rookie of the Year, 1994, Middle Tennessee Association of Realtors
- Rookie Realtor of the Year, 1994, Bob Parks Realty
- Earned nearly 200 hours in continuing education in real estate as of 2010
- National Association of REALTORS, Member
- Tennessee Association of REALTORS,
- Member Middle Tennessee Association of REALTORS, Member
Goodman is an active community leader and volunteer, and is involved with many community organizations. His greatest commitment has been to the local, regional and statewide Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, and he is currently a member of the Tennessee Board of Directors for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. He is married to Heather McKee Goodman, and the couple has four children: Grace, Annabelle, John Jr. “Jack”, and Knox.