Meet Scott McCormick with Red Realty!
Scott grew up in Murfreesboro, TN. He attended Oakland High School and earned a Finance Degree at MTSU. Scott has enjoyed helping friends and neighbors with their financial needs through a rewarding 37-year banking career, of which he recently retired.
“Helping my friends though financial transactions has truly been an honor for me.”
Real Estate transactions are the largest purchase most people will experience. My background in Real Estate Lending (both residential and commercial) will prove to be beneficial for my clients.
Scott has enjoyed giving back and being involved in our community. He was also humbled and honored to be voted the “Favorite Banker” award in 1997 by the Daily New Journal readers. Scott is currently a board member of the Rutherford County Chamber of Commerce. Below are some of his previously held positions:
- Board Member: CCFA Tennessee Chapter
- Board Member: MTSU School of Business Professional Advisory Board
- Board Member: United Way – Rutherford/Cannon Counties
- Board Member: Habitat for Humanity – Wilson County
- Board Member: Boys and Girls Clubs
- Board Member: Leadership Rutherford
- Graduate of Leadership – Rutherford & Wilson Counties
Scott enjoys spending time with his family (especially his grandson), fishing and golfing. He looks forward to using his years of Real Estate knowledge in working with you soon!
View Scott McCormick's Current Listings
No Results Found.