Meet Steven Dotson with Red Realty!Steven Dotson grew up in Jackson and Franklin Tennessee, is a married father of three and has 25+ years experience in the real estate industry as a developer, broker, builder, investor and business entrepreneur. Since entering the real estate industry in 1993, Dotson has purchased, developed, built and sold properties cumulatively valued at more than $500 million. Dotson’s credentials and accomplishments include:
- Licensed Real Estate Broker
- President of Red Realty
- President of LAC Investments (development & investment company)
- Member of the National Association of Realtors, Middle Tennessee Association of Realtors, International Council of Shopping Centers, National Association of Home Builders
- Business Man of the Year 2005, Rutherford County Chamber of Commerce
- Former Chairman, Murfreesboro Gateway Commission (developed Medical Center Pkwy & Gateway Blvd. area)
- Leadership Rutherford Graduate class of 1997
- Former partner of the second largest privately held residential homebuilder in middle Tennessee (sold in 2006)
- Sold mortgage company to a local bank in 2011
- Sold title company in 2014
- Invested, purchased, sold and consulted several other successful companies throughout the last twenty-five years.
- Former Board Member: First Priority of America, Rutherford County United Way & The Heart Association
- Currently serving as MTSU Foundation Trustee and Secretary of the Executive Committee
Steven Dotson's Active Listings
No Results Found.