Meet Steven Dotson with Red Realty!
Steven Dotson grew up in Jackson and Franklin Tennessee, is a married father of three and has 25+ years experience in the real estate industry as a developer, broker, builder, investor and business entrepreneur.
Since entering the real estate industry in 1993, Dotson has purchased, developed, built and sold properties cumulatively valued at more than $500 million.
Dotson’s credentials and accomplishments include:
- Licensed Real Estate Broker
- President of Red Realty
- President of LAC Investments (development & investment company)
- Member of the National Association of Realtors, Middle Tennessee Association of Realtors, International Council of Shopping Centers, National Association of Home Builders
- Business Man of the Year 2005, Rutherford County Chamber of Commerce
- Former Chairman, Murfreesboro Gateway Commission (developed Medical Center Pkwy & Gateway Blvd. area)
- Leadership Rutherford Graduate class of 1997
- Former partner of the second largest privately held residential homebuilder in middle Tennessee (sold in 2006)
- Sold mortgage company to a local bank in 2011
- Sold title company in 2014
- Invested, purchased, sold and consulted several other successful companies throughout the last twenty-five years.
- Former Board Member: First Priority of America, Rutherford County United Way & The Heart Association
- Currently serving as MTSU Foundation Trustee and Secretary of the Executive Committee
Steven Dotson has been married to Jean Alyne Dotson since 1999 and the couple has three children. He enjoys golf, St. Louis Cardinals, UT Vols, the lake, the farm, the beach and family vacations.