Meet Steven Dotson with Red Realty!Steven Dotson was born in Jackson and grew up in Franklin Tennessee, has 25+ years experience in the real estate industry as a developer, broker, builder, investor and business entrepreneur. Since entering the real estate industry in 1993, Dotson has purchased, developed, built and sold properties cumulatively valued at more than $1 Billion.Dotson’s credentials and accomplishments include:
- Licensed Real Estate Broker
- President of Red Realty (brokerage company)
- President of LAC Investments (development & investment company)
- CoPresident of DM Homes (construction company)
- Member of the National Association of Realtors, Middle Tennessee Association of Realtors, International Council of Shopping Centers, National Association of Home Builders
- Business Man of the Year 2005, Rutherford County Chamber of Commerce
- Former Chairman, Murfreesboro Gateway Commission (developed Medical Center Pkwy & Gateway Blvd. area)
- Leadership Rutherford Graduate class of 1997
- Former partner of the second largest privately held residential homebuilder in middle Tennessee (sold in 2006)
- Sold mortgage company to a local bank in 2011
- Sold title company in 2014
- Invested, purchased, sold and consulted several other successful companies throughout the last twenty-five years.
- Partner is several other real-estate partnerships and other successful companies.
- Former Board Member: First Priority of America, Rutherford County United Way & The Heart Association
- Currently serving on the MTSU Foundation Trustee
- Steven enjoys golf, St. Louis Cardinals, UT Vols, the lake, the farm, the beach and family vacations.
- Steven supports Greenhouse Ministries, Young Life, Bruce Gilley Foundation, Providence Christian Academy, Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, ASELSI(Guatemala Clinics), Fellowship of Christian Athletes, Special Kids, MTSU, First Shot Ministries and many more…
- Position: PRESIDENT OF RED REALTY, REALTOR®
- Email address: email@example.com
- Phone Number: 615.896.1400
- Office location: 1574 Medical Center Parkway, Suite 202 Murfreesboro, TN
Steven Dotson's Active Listings
No Results Found.
No Results Found.
Search New Homes for Sale
Wonderful 3 bedroom, 3 bath cottage with the perfect location. You are greeted by a charming covered front porch. Open the door to a light filled living room and a well appointed kitchen with custom finishes and a gas range. Downstairs bedroom and fu
Built in 2019, All high end appliances, Builder is Leasing it at the moment for $3,200 per month, Lease ends in the end of March. Master on Main, 2 bedrooms and a HUGE Bonus room, 2nd Bonus room downstairs. Wrap around yard, Large corner lot.
Downtown Nashville living! Spacious 1BD|1.5BA. 10ft ceilings with floor-to-ceiling windows. 2 balconies with easy access to the pool deck. Fresh paint throughout. 1 parking space included. Encore features 24/7 concierge, business center & conference
The combination of character, build quality and location make this a prime opportunity. This townhome has been meticulously maintained with a newly renovated master bathroom, California Closet in master, fresh paint throughout, new lighting fixtures,
READY TO SELL FULLY FURNISHED! Built in 2019, 3100 Belwood Street sits in the heart of West End. Easy access to downtown, university campuses like Vanderbilt and Belmont, and minutes from the highway. 2 car garage for each unit, storage lockers for e
NO SHOWINGS AT THIS TIME . CONDO TO BE LEASED . RARE FIND !! PENTHOUSE FLOOR !! GREAT UNRESTRICTED VIEWS !! MASSIVE 855 SQFT CONDO WITH AN OPEN STUDIO FLOOR PLAN. ADDITIONAL BONUS STUDY/GUEST ROOM TOO. PERFECTLY LOCATED IN THE HEART OF MUSIC ROW. W