Meet Wanda Lance with Red Realty!
Wanda Lance moved to Rutherford county from West Nashville back in 1989. She graduated from Cohn High School and moved on to receive a degree in Rolm/Centel Engineering, Seimens/Nortel Programming, Technical Installations and Telecommunications Engineering. Wanda proceeded to work in the telecommunications industry. Passionate about it, she opened Telemanagement Inc. (the South’s only Telecom Auditing Group) and was the President for twenty-eight years. The firm assisted Fortune 500 companies in obtaining refunds for overcharges and understanding their phone bills. Such companies included IBM, Dollar General, Swift Transportation, Mercy Hospitals, Baptist Hospital, Cracker Barrel and the U.S. Senate.
Inspired by her desire to help others and encouragement from husband Russell, Wanda decided to start a new career as a Real Estate Agent in March of 2008 at Parks, transferring to Keller Williams in July of 2014, then to Red Realty in January of 2017. In her free time, Wanda loves boating, dancing, landscaping and going to classic car shows with her close friends going to classic car shows. Wanda is also a founding member of the Rutherford County Wine Club, and is included in many other professional associations, such as:
- WITT (Women in Technology of Tennessee)
- Newcomers Club of Murfreesboro and Rutherford County
- Sponsor - Ace Learner Center
- KW Cares
- Supporter - Power of Pink
- Charity Circle
- Wings of Freedom - Smyrna
- Former President - Association of Women Entrepreneurs
- Member - Women in Business
- President - Heart of Tennessee Classic Chevy Club
- Volunteer - Power of Pink
- Bonnaroo VIP Volunteer
- MTSU - Senior Honor Students Mentor
Wanda (email@example.com) has also succeeded in retaining:
A Zillow 5 Star Rating and been recognized for the following:
- Finalist Small Business of the Year - Nashville Business Journal
- First Tennessee Bank “Woman of the Year”
Now a loving mother of five, grandmother to six and wife to the love of her life; Wanda has a busy family schedule, but always finds time for her clients, making sure new residents will feel comfortable in their homes in a way that has become customary in Middle Tennessee.
Murfreesboro Market Report: www.lrelocal.com/wanda-lance
Buy A Home With Low Credit: www.lreleadpage.com/wanda-lance-2