Most of Nashville’s beer festivals take place in summer or fall; but the East Nashville Beer Festival will celebrate its 6th year on Saturday, April 9! Running from 12:00 noon until 5:00pm, this much-lauded and highly-attended beer festival will be in East Park. Live music, food trucks, and of course– tons of beer! Tickets will be $60 and have been on sale since February 26th.
Who can you expect to see at this great East Nashville event? 2nd Shift Brewing, Apple nocker Cider, Against the Grain Brewery & Smokehouse, Bearded Iris Brewing, Bell’s, Black Abbey, Blackstone, Blue Pants, Calfkiller, Corsair, Devil’s Backbone, Duck-Rabbit, Fatbottom, Founders, Good People, Goodwood, Highland, High-Wire, Jackalope, Lagunitas, Mantra, Mayday, Little Harpeth, Mill Creek, Nola, New Belgiam, Oskar Blues, Rivertown, Roots Cider, Sam Adams, Sierra Nevada, Starr Hill, Southern Prohibition, Stone, Sweetwater, Tailgate, Terrapin, Tennessee Brew Works, Turtle Anarchy, Yazoo, Wild Heaven, Wiseacre, Yazoo, Yellowhammer, and more!
And for food? The Grilled Cheeserie, Joey’s Pizza, Cousin’s Lobster, Yayo’s, Thunderbird, Two Goats, Hoss’s Loaded Burgers, and Kink Tut’s!
- Event Hours: April 9, 2018: General Admission 12-5pm (Last CALL 4:45pm)
- This is a 21+ event and proper ID is required for entrance. No kids, No Pets
- No weapons or illegal substances allowed
- No outside food or beverages, drinking water provided
- No backpacks or large bags
- This is a rain or shine event, no refunds
- Please help us show the community that we are responsible by being aware of your alcohol consumption and do NOT drive while intoxicated.