If you’ve been in town long enough, you’ve likely heard of Nashville’s Fashion Week, which is a week long celebration of the fashion industry in Nashville. And for good reason! Since Nashville has become the new ‘it’ city, dozens of talented and forward-thinking fashion designers and companies have moved to Nashville to set up shop.
These events occur mostly in downtown Nashville, so be sure to budget in time to get through traffic, and to find good parking venues! A great local tip? The downtown library usually has reasonably-priced parking.
The Nashville Fashion Week Schedule
- 9:30 – 11:30 PM Studio 615 Afterparty! Specifically for All Access Passes and Tuesday event ticket holders.
6:30pm – 10:00pm NASHVILLE DESIGNER RUNWAY SHOWCASE. Sponsored by Opry Mills, this event is featuring Roxenstone, Sisters of Nature, Any Old Iron, Truly Alvarenga, Ona Rex and Amanda Valentine
Thursday, April 7th
- 7:00pm – 9:00pm BEHIND THE SCENES: AN ACCESSORY INSTALLATION GALLERY
Friday, April 8th
- 6:30 – 7:30 PM CITY LIGHTS RUNWAY Pre-Show Reception at Waller, Lansden, Dortch and Davis. Located at 511 Union Street, 27th Floor.
- 8:00pm – 10:30pm CITY LIGHTS: READY-TO-WEAR RUNWAY SHOW. Located at Nashville’s legislative plaza, this event is featuring Lagi Nadeau, Megan Huntz, Oberima Afriyie, Eleventy and others to be announced soon.
Saturday, April 9th
- 10:00am – 2:45pm EDUCATIONAL PANELS, all located at City Winery.
- 7:00pm – 11:30pm THE THIRD ANNUAL NASHVILLE FASHION FORWARD FUND GALA. Co-chairs Alizah Greenberg and Gen Sohr, with Special Guests: Mayor Megan Berry, Keynote Speaker Holly Williams, Singer-songwriter Julianna Bass, and the Fashion Designer & 2011 Nashville Fashion Forward award recipient.